Government and Corporate Affiliates Program
To facilitate government and industry collaborations, the Materials Science in Extreme Environments University Research Alliance (MSEE URA) will be establishing a Government and Corporate Affiliates Program (GCAP). The GCAP goals include:
- Facilitate the transfer of scientific and technological advances to partners;
- Provide a network to enhance collaboration between academia, industry, and government organizations;
- Assist members in recruiting and workforce development.
The proposed GCAP benefits could include:
- First look at science and technological advances supported by DTRA through MSEE URA network and events;
- Annual symposium to network, provide visibility of your organization, and recruit students;
- Opportunities to host graduate and undergraduate students for internships to facilitate recruiting and workforce development initiatives;
- Recognition of your organization with placement of your logo on the MSEE URA website, promotional materials, and annual reports to DTRA;
- Ability to advertise job openings on MSEE URA website;
- Access to facilities and equipment at MSEE URA consortium locations;
- Early notification for MSEE URA special events: short courses, workshops and seminars;
More details are forthcoming.