December 2, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Open House provides an opportunity for representatives from HEMI and Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA) faculty and students to learn about each other’s research interests and explore potential synergies for either the Artist in Residence program or the Summer Project/Internship.
The event is free. Researchers from HEMI will be onsite and available to discuss their interests in possible collaboration within, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Data visualization
- Interpretation, translation, and/or effective communication of large amounts of data
- Response to research regarding HEMI ‘extreme’ events, collaborations, interdependent systems through:
- Storyboarding and narrative
- Graphic Design and graphics
- Interactive arts or products
- Information visualization
- Sculptural forms or materials
If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact Ms. Bess Bieluczyk, [email protected] or (410) 516-7794.
Information for attendees:
If you are traveling by car, visitor parking is available in the South Garage. If you are using a GPS system for directions, the best address to use in 3101 Wyman Park Drive.
Malone Hall (#45 on the map) is located between Mason Hall and Hackerman Hall on the Johns Hopkins University campus.