Feb 19, 2019 | No Comments | By Jessica Ader
We are pleased to announce that HEMI Fellows Jaafar El- Awady (Associate Professor, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering) and Somnath Ghosh (M.G. Callas Chair Professor, Dept. of Civil Engineering) have been selected to organize the 10th International Conference on Multiscale Materials Modeling. The conference, which is the world leading forum dedicated to the dissemination of the latest development in the field of multiscale materials modeling, will be held on Oct 19-23, 2020 at the Baltimore Renaissance Harborplace hotel.
Prof. El-Awady will serve as chair of the organizing committee and Prof. Ghosh will serve as co-chair. Other members of the committee include:
- Peter Chung, University of Maryland College Park
- Maria Emelianenko, George Mason University
- Lyle E. Levine, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Yuri Mishin, George Mason University
- Vicky (Thao) Nguyen, Johns Hopkins University*
- Peter Olmsted, Georgetown University
- Mark Robbins, Johns Hopkins University*
* denotes HEMI Fellow
Follow @MMM2020_BMORE on Twitter for more updates!