Alex Sun Group Weekly Update

Jun 30, 2016 | No Comments | By Alex Sun

Last week I test my 600lp/mm grating method and it turns out to be good:

Good1

Good4

The grating quality is comparable to the grating we bought from optics company, which I believe is workable.

I did the coating for the prism successfully with the Evapor on the prism. Now tilt performance can be improved.

Meng did one shot and I worked through that. We found that something wrong with NDI. It happened twice including this one. I believe it is the reflective beam’s problem. The reflective ┬ábeam is weird. My next task is try to find the problem and fix it by doing another elastic shot.

Also, my intuition told me that the gas gun has some problems because the pressure dropped a lot before it speed the projectile.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *