Hallmarks of the MSEE URA is the program’s commitment to workforce development and a strong belief that diversity is integral to the success of the program. A comprehensive approach that starts at the high school level and carries through to professionals and faculty will provide an enduring workforce that will impact future generations. Subject to the availability of funding and in coordination with other STEM programs, opportunities will be posted below as they become available.
In addition to workforce development activities for underrepresented and underserved minorities in the STEM fields, the URA includes alliance members which are Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs).
Opportunities within the MSEE URA
- Opportunities for high school students [will be posted in the future].
- Opportunities for undergraduates [will be posted in the future].
- Opportunities for graduate students [will be posted in the future].
- Opportunities for postdoctoral researchers
- Opportunities for professionals [will be posted in the future].
- Opportunities for junior faculty [will be posted in the future].
Professional job opportunities via the Government and Corporate Affiliates Program